The following terms and conditions govern your purchase of event services from the bowling facility ("facilities", "we" or "us"). You agree as follows:
1. Please note that your request for an event is being reviewed. If we cannot accommodate your requested event, we will contact you. Any deposits on events that cannot be booked will be refunded.
2. You authorize us to charge any credit card on file with us as sums are due hereunder, including any costs for damage caused by you or your guests. You may cancel your reservation and the event up to 10 days prior to the date of event at which time we will refund you the total fees previously delivered to us. After the date which is 10 days prior to the event date, there will be no refunds and all obligations are noncancelable. Events may be rescheduled only once with our expressed prior written consent. All rescheduled events are noncancelable and there will be no refunds.
3. You will notify us of your minimum guaranteed attendance at time of booking. Up to 5 days prior to the event, you may reduce your minimum guaranteed attendance. You will be charged for the minimum guaranteed attendance or your actual number of attendees, whichever is greater, for the event. All guests in your party will be counted as attendees.
4. A maximum of 8 people may be assigned to a single lane. Number of lanes required will be the total number of guests divided by 8.
5. All food and beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) must be purchased from us. No outside food (excluding birthday cakes/cupcakes), beverages, DJs, live music, open flame, equipment, decorations, or dancing are permitted. None of our food or beverages may be removed from the premises. We are not responsible for any lost , stolen, or misplaced property. Lane location will be selected at the sole discretion of the facility unless stated otherwise.
6. We are solely providing the facilities, services and equipment, and no other. If you require installation of lighting or audio/video equipment or a tie-in to our existing systems, you must deliver such equipment for testing at our facilities at least 72 hours prior to the event, and we may require the presence of additional personnel whose time will be charged back to you. Rates are available upon request. Your equipment is not guaranteed to operate with our facilities.
7. We will apply all amounts due (e.g., food/drinks) against credit card provided at time of booking. You, however, remain responsible for all costs incurred during the event.
8. Events may involve physical activity. You and your guests represent that you are in proper health to participate in such activities. You assume risks arising therefrom. We reserve the right to refuse entry due to age restrictions. 18+ and drinking age restrictions vary by location on nights and weekends. Children must be 4 or older to bowl and chaperoned. We reserve the right to refuse service and remove anyone from the facility which we reasonably believe threatens the safety of personnel or guests or causes damage to our facilities, including activity pertaining to: concealed weapons, intoxication, dress code violations, health/security, illegal drug activity, and/or any activity that violates federal, state, provincial or local laws. Other local restrictions and facility house rules may apply. You may not incorporate decorations, marketing, equipment, furniture or other similar items at the event without our prior written consent.
9. You are responsible for any and all damages, losses, claims and liability arising out of or related to your or your guests' use of the event facilities, equipment and services, or related to your event, including property damage or personal injury arising therefrom, and will release, indemnify and hold us harmless from damages, losses, claims and liability resulting therefrom (other than claims caused by our gross negligence or willful misconduct).
11. Our services and facilities are provided "as is" without any warranty or representation express or implied. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, PUNTIIVE, SPECIAL, GENERAL, EXEMPLARY, ECONOMIC DAMAGES ARISING FROM THIS EVENT OR OUR SERVICES. OUR LIABILITY, IF ANY, IN ALL CASES SHALL BE LIMITED TO AMOUNTS PAID TO US UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
12. The pricing set forth in your reservation contains the total cost for the event described above. Gratuity is included.
13. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in performance of any part to the extent that such delay or failure is caused by acts of God or other causes beyond our control.